I’m extremely honored to let you know that I’ve been nominated for the blogger recognition award by wordstolivby (Olivia Salzman). Her blog is truly inspiring and one that you must check out if you’re in search of lifestyle, health and fitness, tips for college, food, self-love and so much more to come in the future. I look forward to reading more posts from her as she grows her blog.
Check her blog out here:
Blogger Recognition Award
Here are the following rules if you are nominated for the blogger recognition award.
1. You must thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post to show the award.
3. Write a brief story how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select bloggers to pass this award to.
6. Comment on each nominated blogger to let them know that they are nominated and provide a link to this post.
The reason for the creation of my blog
Lately I’ve felt as though my life was extremely cliché. I was always expected to excel in academics/extracurricular activities, therefore I wanted to take a step back and focus on my personal life and what I had to offer towards others. By doing so, I would be able to wind down all while helping others strive towards their personal goals and bring out the adventure in them. I’ve always felt passionate about writing and sharing mutual interests, therefore what better way to share my lifestyle, travel, coffee and advice to others? Thus, Lifestyle with Lauren was born!
My Advice for Others
1. Before a Blog can be created, one must figure out what they’d like to inspire others with. Each person has their own personality and plenty to offer the world. Jot down a few ideas of what interests you most and carefully plan out how you’d like to set your blog up to capture the attention of fellow bloggers. Rushing a blog will only cause you to feel stressed and out of tune with your writing. If you carefully create each piece that ties together, you’ll feel much more stress-free and enjoy the experience all together. Blogging is meant to be fun, not mundane!
2. Make sure to research plenty of bloggers who have similar interests to you. Sharing your experience and common interests make blogging that much more fun. You might even get to collaborate with a few!
(HOWEVER: make sure you keep your posts original and DO NOT copy other bloggers work. Be unique)!
1. PartyHardy- Courtney has a very well-rounded blog where she shares various things she is passionate about (food, travel, DIY and more). She gives fantastic inspiration for fellow bloggers to follow!
2. Cookingwithawallflower- Andrea has such a warm, welcoming blog full of foods from all over that makes me want to try cooking new things. Her taste is delightful and one that should definitely be checked out.
3. SheaLeigh- Her blog is to die for! I absolutely love her sense of fashion and how she introduces it to the blogging world. She continues to keep bloggers up-to-date on what to wear and what she is doing in her life while keeping humble in all her daily experiences.
4. It Starts With Coffee- Neely has such a wonderful sense of blogging in both lifestyle & beauty. Her posts are inspiring and ones that I can relate to in life with being a mom and fellow lifestyle blogger myself. She has a very well-rounded blog that everyone can find joy in when searching through her fantastic posts.
5. Victorialise- Victoria shares her interests through lifestyle, photography, advocacy and environmental preservation. Seeing her photographs brings out the sense of adventure in me and inspires me to travel more. I just love viewing her posts!
Thank you again for the nomination for the blogger recognition award. It means the world! You are such a sweet soul.
Until next time,